Personal Data Protection Policy of Richard Garage.
The “Personal data” means any non-public personal information collected/received directly from you, during visits to our websites/ social media, including but not limited to full name, state, city, telephone number, email address, vehicle/product type/model and reason for which you reach to us.
The Personal Data Policy of Richard Garage is as under:
- Richard Garage endeavor to collect only reasonably necessary Personal data.
- Richard Garage process Personal data in accordance with applicable legal provisions.
- Richard Garage will not collect any personal data about you, unless you voluntarily choose to provide Richard Garage with it.
- Richard Garage do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do Richard Garage collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- Richard Garage will ensure that it has, in relation to all Personal Data obtained and/or collected by it from you, shall be protected as per the provisions of the applicable Personal Data Protection laws, rules and regulations.
- Richard Garage will ensure to use the Personal Data only for the Purpose for which it is provided to it. Richard Garage will ensure only those employees/consultants/contractors of Richard Garage will have access to the Personal data, who need to know in the course of their employment/services.
- Richard Garage will not to transfer or allow to be transferred, not to allow access to, the Personal Data, to any third party or used in prejudice to you or the person, to whom it belongs, without such person’s consent.
- Richard Garage will take all reasonable measures to protect any Personal Data obtained and/or collected by it from you, against loss, unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or other misuse, and that only authorized personnel have access to that Personal Data;
- Richard Garage will immediately communicate in writing to you, about any unauthorized access, disclosure or other breach of these assurances and undertakings, and to assist you to take all steps to prevent further unauthorized access, disclosure.
2. Legal requirements and obligations:
- Richard Garage will use the Personal data to protect its rights, users, systems, and services.
- Richard Garage may use Personal data to comply with legal obligations and respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities.
- Richard Garage may use Personal data to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities
- Richard Garage may be required to use and retain Personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime; loss prevention; or fraud. Richard Garage may also use personal information to meet its internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, and as we otherwise believe to be necessary or appropriate.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide is accurate, complete and current.
- If the data we hold on you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies and your data will be updated.
- Richard Garage will not be responsible for disclosure of the Personal data, after ensuring reasonable security of it.
- Richard Garage Web sites may contain links to other Web sites. Richard Garage is notresponsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites as such web sites are not under the control of Richard Garage.
5. Links to Other Web Sites
- Richard Garage Web sites may contain links to other Web sites. Richard Garage is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites as such web sites are not under the control of Richard Garage.
- Richard Garage may provide link to other web sites
- Only the Jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts will be applicable.